This video was tweeted to us last night by the sister of the woman whose house burned down 2 years ago. The fire started the day after the meter was installed, exactly like the case of Larry Nikkel of Vacaville who perished in a smart meter blaze in July 2010. Hundreds- perhaps thousands of fires have been started by smart meters and our friends at EMF Safety Network have been tracking them here.
In this case, BC Hydro refused to compensate the family, saying that it was the home’s wiring that caused the fire. Yeah, right. This lying and evasion has prompted the sister to rename the utility “BS Hydro.”