- The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies wireless radiation a Class 2b possible cancer-causing agent (pdf) in the same category as lead, DDT, and chloroform.
- Scientists link this radiation to diseases, both long-term and short-term.
- Electro-hyper-sensitivity (EHS) is a widely recognized medical condition. See study carried out by Louisiana State University on an EHS physician- conclusion: “Electro-hyper-sensitivity is a bona fide environmentally inducible neurological syndrome.”
- FCC regulations ignore current science linking microwaves to human disease. Cities like San Francisco have passed ordinances requiring warning labels on cell phones.
- Cordless phones are as dangerous as cellphones.
- Radiation greatly increases inside metal enclosures, like cars, elevators, buses and trains.
- Wireless radiation is not for children or pregnant women.
- “Smart” Meters pulse microwave radiation all the time.
Click on our science page to learn more about health and wireless.
To learn more about your rights and how to keep your safe analog meter or have a “smart” meter removed from your home or business, click here.