Welcome to Stop Smart Meters! Store. Proceeds help us organize against smart meters. To shop, simply click on the “Add to Cart” buttons below. Thank you for your support.
All EMF meters are fully guaranteed, calibrated by the manufacturer, and ship direct from Stop Smart Meters! in California (not via third party). Technical support and detailed usage guides included. Need advice about which EMF Meter to purchase? See below and read our FAQ.
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed: We provide support with all purchases, and will issue a refund within one month if for any reason you are not satisfied. Full details on our shipping and returns page.
FREE domestic shipping with all purchases. All orders are expedited and ship USPS Priority/ First Class.
The EMF Meters we sell are guaranteed to be the most affordable of any available online. Save with our combo deals and bargain bin (see below). All prices subject to change.
Online transactions handled via PayPal. Pay easily and securely with your debit or credit card, PayPal, or pay by Check/ Money order. We never share or sell your information to third parties, unlike the utilities.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about anything in our store, or need advice about smart meters, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline at (888) 965-6435
Cornet ED88T PLUS 2 Electrosmog Meter (RF/LF/ E-Field Tri-Mode with data logging display and USB port)
NEW ED88T PLUS 2- September 2021: New data logging view mode allows you to preview the logged data inside the meter without the need to connect to a computer. This makes it very easy to review collected data without a computer.
Featuring a larger screen, more robust housing, new rubberized, durable and easy-to-understand buttons, and a USB port to provide power or log EMF data over time using a PC, the Cornet ED88T Plus 2 also has a headphone jack to monitor RF signals privately. Overall, we have heard very positive feedback from people who have bought this meter. A crucial safety device for your family.
Buy the Cornet ED88T PLUS 2 if you want a very affordable, compact meter with all the latest features to measure the most common types of EMF.
Note: Unless the technical features or “combo” design of the Cornet meter are important to you (or you are on a very tight budget) we urge you to consider the Safe and Sound Classic II or EMFields Acousticom 2 for Radio Frequencies (RF) and EMFields PF5 for Low Frequencies (see below). In our experience, these meters are more sensitive to a wider frequency range. They are also simpler to use.
$189.95 | In Stock
- Detects RF from smart meters, wi-fi, cell phones, cell towers etc. (100 mhz-8 ghz)
- Detects LF from power lines, household wiring, appliances etc. (50 hz-10khz)
- Detects E-Fields from power lines, electric wiring, hybrid cars, etc. (50 hz- 50 khz)
- Detects Primary Broadcast Frequency (between 100Mhz and 2.7Ghz)
- Sound function/ volume control helps identify RF source, even at low levels
- Fast sampling rate (10,000/ sec.) to capture brief pulses
- Larger, Back-lit data display and rolling power density graph
- USB connection for data logging and power supply
- Durable, rubberized buttons
- Headphone jack
- Pre-set to precautionary guidelines LED settings
- Battery power indicator/ 9V Energizer Battery pre-installed
- Designed and manufactured in Santa Clara, CA, US
- Compact Dimensions: 5 (13.5 x 7 x 2.5 cm)
- Manufacturer 1 year limited warranty
Micro USB Cord for Cornet ED88T PLUS Meter- 6 ft. Connect your Cornet device to any USB port for non-battery power source- you also can export data from the Cornet to a PC. In Stock | $14.95
Links for further Cornet-related information and software downloads:
RF (Radiofrequency) Meters:
EMFields Acousticom 2 Basic RF Meter The Acousticom 2 presents RF measurements as an audio signal, with LEDs and an alarm at high levels of RF (you can also switch the sound off if you prefer to be less obvious when taking readings). With simple controls, easy to read results, but still using the same advanced microwave detector as the Acoustimeter AM-10, this instrument is perfect for those on a budget. It is smaller and lighter than the Acoustimeter, and comes in its own carry pouch.
When first turned on the Acousticom 2 is silent. The sound may be turned on and off by pressing the button. The Acousticom 2 also has an “alarm” sounder which emits a pulsing warning at higher exposure levels. If the alarm is not required, then it is easy to disable it each time when you turn the Acousticom 2 on. The demodulated sounds allow you to determine, with a small amount of practice, what type of device is creating the pulsing microwave levels that are present.
Sound samples are available on the “Further Information” tab on the EMFields website to help you identify what kind of signal your Acousticom 2 is measuring.
Buy this meter if you want a simple, compact and precise meter to measure wireless communications in the radio frequency spectrum.
- A line of colored LEDS displaying Peak exposure levels in V/m
- Measurement range: 200 – 8 000 MHz ±6 dB (typical accuracy)
- Sensitivity (Peak Display): 0.01 – 6.00 volts per metre (V/m)
0.01 / 0.02 / 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.3 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 6.0 V/m;
(equivalent to 0.5 to 100,000 peak µW/m2)
- Some intermediate points when two LEDs are both lit are also defined: 0.2 / 0.6 / 2.0 / 4.5 V/m
- The speaker may be switched on and off
- An alarm sounder at higher exposure levels (may be disabled)
- Power source: 1x PP3/MN1604 9 volt Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours continuous with normal alkaline battery
- » Low battery indicator light (the green ‘on’ light turns red)
- Size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD); Weight: 140g incl. battery
- Includes soft shell zipper case
- Warranty: 5 Years
Regular Price $189.95 Sale Price including shipping: $179.95 | In Stock
Safe and Sound Classic II RF Detector (RELEASED Nov. 2021- In Stock Now)
Updates from previous Classic (11/21):
- More Lights
- Bigger Speaker – Louder Sounds
- More Sounds, Better Results
- Longer Battery Life
- 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with +/-10dB accuracy from 200MHz – 8 GHz
Unlike any other detector in its price range. The Safe and Sound Classic II RF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation. Engineered and designed by the RF Engineers of Safe Living Technologies. Manufactured in Canada and circuit board made in Silicon Valley, USA. Provides a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment and requires no technical experience. It uses color coded LED’s which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment. The Safe and Sound also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF sources you are being exposed to.
- No technical experience required, easy to use and understand
- True response detection range: 200MHz – 8GHz
- Performance tested in 3rd party RF testing lab (report below)
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- Measurement ranges based on current Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Color coded LED’s which identify exposure levels corresponding to Building Biology Guidelines
- EHS Friendly to hold – no emissions from electronics inside when sound is disabled
- Battery operated (3 x AAA) – 12 to 20 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design: 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5″ X 3.5″ X 0.8″)
- Engineered in Canada – Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Measuring Range: <1μW/m2 to >1 000 000μW/m2
- Sampling Rate: <5 μs
- Zipper Case Dimensions: 85mm X 110mm X 30mm (3.5″ X 4.3″ X 1.2″)
- Meter Dimensions: 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5″ X 3.5″ X 0.8″)
- Weight: Approx. 140 grams including batteries and zippered carrying case
- Battery Life: 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries – 12 to 20 hour battery life
Regular Price $169.00 Sale Price including shipping: $159.00 | In Stock
Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a compact, simple to use meter for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation (200 MHz to 8 Ghz). The Pro II includes all the same features the original Safe and Sound Pro has: Max Hold, USB power jack for continuous monitoring, Adjustable volume control and 2.5mm headphone jack and sound signature analysis. New features include: Max Reset Button, lower noise floor, a more robust and bright display and an upgraded microprocessor.
Buy the Safe and Sound Pro 2 if you are looking for a technically sophisticated RF meter that is more likely to accurately measure microwave pollution across a wide spectrum.
Regular Price $399.95 Sale Price including shipping: $385.00 | In Stock
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User’s Guide
- 2 – AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Range of Meter: 650 MHz – 8 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 8 GHz)
- Accuracy: +/- 6dB – 3rd Party Certified
- Power Range: <0.001μW/m2 to >2,000,000μW/m2
- Sampling Rate: <5 μs
- LED Ranges @ 2.4 GHz: Green (Flashing) <1 μW/m2 / Green 1 – 10 μW/m2 / Yellow 10 – 100 μW/m2 / Orange 100 – 1,000 μW/m2 / Red 1,000 – 10,000 μW/m2 / Red (Slow Flashing) 10,000 μW/m2 – 100,000 μW/m2 / Red (Fast Flashing) >100,000 μW/m2
- Zipper Case Dimensions: 7″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Meter Dimensions: 6″ x 3.5″ x 1″ (15cm x 9cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight (With Zipper Case): 0.6 lbs (0.286kg)
- Material of Meter Case: Plastic
- Battery Life: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries – 12 to 15 hour battery life
(complete specs for the SS Pro 2 available at Safe Living Technologies)
EMFields Acoustimeter AM-11 EMFields most powerful radiofrequency (RF) / microwave detector yet. It measures both peak and average signals using a combination of LEDs and number readings on an bright text screen. The AM11 detects almost all modern wireless technology, including mobile phones, cordless phones, smart meters and Wifi. The instrument is suitable for those with severe electrosensitivity as it is sensitive down to 0.02 V/m. It also has an audio output that helps determine the source of the exposure.
- Suitable for most 5G measurements
- Very fast response time with measurements taken thousands of times per second
- Peak and average signal strength displayed on a clear LED scale
- Both readings also numerically displayed on an bright “OLED” text screen
- Detects mobile phones, cordless phones, smart meters, Wifi, and many other wireless devices
- Suitable for those with severe electrosensitivity as it is sensitive down to 0.02 V/m
- Audio output that helps determine the source of the exposure.
- 5 year return to base warranty
Buy the EMFields AM-11 if you are looking for an advanced RF meter that measures the latest frequencies and is built by a health-focused company.
Regular Price $429.95 Sale Price including shipping: $399.95 | In Stock
Low Frequency (Gauss) Meters:
EMFields PF5 Pocket Electric and Magnetic Detector
The PF5 is EMFields’ newest power-frequencies detector. The PF5 measures electric and magnetic electromagnetic fields from house wiring, including those from appliances at home and at work. The PF5, unlike most EMF meters on the market, also measures frequencies in the range from 20 Hz to well over 50 kHz. This enables the meter to measure the higher frequency electric and magnetic fields emitted by induction cooking stovetops, solar-panel inverters, ‘energy-saving’ compact fluorescent (CFL) lamps and some LED lights.
Buy this meter if you want a simple, high quality, compact and precise meter to measure Low Frequency magnetic and electric field emissions from power lines and appliances.
Regular Price $189.95 Sale Price including shipping: $179.95 | In Stock
- A line of colored LEDS shows the level
- Electric fields range: 5 – 200 V/m
- Frequency range: 15 – 2000 Hz ±3% typical accuracy)
- Magnetic fields range: 0.02 – 2.0 µT
» also available scaled 0.2 – 20 mG
- Resolution: 8 LEDs plus 7 middle points
- Accuracy: 50 to 2000 Hz ±10%
- Accuracy: 20 to 50000 Hz ±3 dB
- with a useable response from 15 Hz – 70 kHz
- Battery: 9V Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Current: 16-23 mA
- Battery life: 25 hours (normal alkaline)
- Low battery (6.7V) shown by red V/m LED
- Compact size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD)
- Weight:140g incl.battery; 175g with pouch
- Warranty: 5 Years
Dirty Electricity Meters:
The Trifield Power Line Meter is an essential tool to measure and reduce “dirty electricity” in your home, caused by smart meters and other electronic devices. The Powerline Meter plugs into a wall outlet and requires no battery. It immediately displays total line noise in millivolts in the frequency range 10 KHz – 10 MHz. A speaker plays the sound of the Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI).
Buy this meter if you want to measure power quality (or dirty electricity) levels on your home wiring.
Regular Price $159.95 Sale Price including shipping: $139.95 | In Stock
- Operating Voltage: 85-300 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Voltage Reading: 85-250 VAC; Accuracy +/- 1 VAC
- Line Noise Range: 0.1-1999.9 mVp-p AC (differential)
- Noise Accuracy: +/- 8% @ 20 kHZ to 2 MHz; within factor of 2 (10 kHz to 10 MHz)
- Size: 5.2 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches; 132 x 91 x 41 mm
- Weight: 8 oz
- Power Cable: Detachable 2-wire cord (North America)
EMF Meter Bundle Deals:
Save money when buying multiple meters at the same time. Plus, get free shipping as always. Here are the EMF meter bundles we recommend:
Cornet ED88T PLUS and Trifield Power Line Meter Bundle
Bundle Price: $309.95 | In Stock
EMFields PF5 Gauss Meter and Acousticom 2 RF Meter Bundle (includes zipper cases)
Bundle Price: $319.95 | In Stock
EMFields PF5 Gauss Meter, Acousticom 2 RF Meter, and Trifield Power Line (Dirty Electricity) Meter Bundle (includes zipper cases for EMFields Meters)
Bundle Price: $439.95 | In Stock
Safe and Sound Classic II, EMFields PF5, and Trifield Powerline Meter Bundle (includes zipper cases for all meters)
Bundle Price: $429.95 | In Stock
Safe and Sound Pro 2 RF Meter, EMFields PF5 LF Meter, and Trifield Dirty Electricity Meter Bundle (includes cases for all meters)
Bundle Price: $649.95 | In Stock
Public Health Warning Cards 4th Edition (released May 2019)- now includes 5G info and feistier language on community resistance. Printed on 4×6″ 100% recycled card stock. Hand out to your neighbors and friends Click here to see the full card. 50-pack $10.95 | In Stock
Advertencia Para La Salud Publica (En Espanol) Impreso en cartulina reciclado 100% de 4×6 “Entregue a sus vecinos y amigos” 50-pack: $10.95 | In Stock
Smart Meter Awareness Brochures– 4th Global Edition. Includes smart meter radiation comparison chart, types of smart meters, revised action items, plus space to add your local info with a label or stamp. Dimensions: 8.5 x 14″ 2 sided, double parallel fold brochure. More info and download pdf on our brochure page. Includes local labels for your area upon request.
50-pack $12.95| In Stock
Generation Zapped New DVD (Region 1- US/ Canada) In less than a generation, cell phones and the Internet have revolutionized virtually every aspect of our lives, transforming how we work, socialize and communicate. But what are the health consequences of this invisible convenience? ‘Generation Zapped’ investigates the dangers of daily exposure to wireless technologies – including the devastating effects on our health from infertility to cancer – and suggests ways to reduce overexposure. $19.95 per DVD | In Stock
The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
Now in Paperback! Electricity is at once the spark of life and the undoing of it. To what extent is our present environmental crisis a result of this contradiction? Where, exactly, did the modern epidemics of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease come from, and why are they out of control? Just how dangerous are computers and cell phones? This groundbreaking book supplies the answers to these and other questions. It is a must-read that begins in the year 1746 and explains what has gone wrong and what must change if we are to survive. A breaker of taboos and an antidote to two centuries of denial, this book is uplifting. An entertaining tale and a resource for researchers, it is a road map to how we came to be where we are, and a window to a possible, necessary, more alive future. Highly Recommended!
“I found it to be a mystery unfolding and could not put it down. This book is very, very important.” – Sandy Ross, Ph.D. President, Health and Habitat, Inc.
“As a physician I found it hard to put down.” – Bradley Johnson, MD Amen Center, SF
“The Invisible Rainbow is wonderful.”– David O. Carpenter, MD University at Albany
$24.95 per paperback copy | Out of Stock
Chemical and Electrical Hypersensitivity: A Sufferer’s Memoir By Jerry Evans — This timely memoir recounts one man’s affliction with MCS/ EHS and his struggle with the medical establishment, largely hostile to his diagnosis. When the symptoms became unbearable, he was forced to leave home and seek a more healthful environment where he could begin his recovery. This is an inspirational text for those living with electrical or multiple chemical sensitivity and an educational one for those learning about these conditions. $23 per copy |
The Healthy House Quest: Finding and Building Housing for Someone with Chemical and Electrical Hypersensitivities By Jerry Evans —A True Story of Hope Jerry Evans details his adventures building a healthy house in the high desert of Northern Arizona near the town of Snowflake. Jerry has suffered years of devastating illness from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and Electrical Hypersensitivity (EHS). As the story of his quest for his own place in the world unfolds, he finds a community of fellow survivors, learns how to build healthy housing, and finally finds stability, peace, and a place to call home. $14.95 per paperback copy | Out of Stock
‘StopSmartMeters.org’ Stop Sign Logo Stickers, Octagon Shaped 1.5″ x 1.5″ discreet vinyl UV resistant, durable/easy peel, tells the message and where to get more info- in one sticker. Pack of 30 $12.95 | Out of Stock
Low EMF Word Processors
Alphasmart 3000 Low-EMF Word Processor The Alphasmart 3000 is a rugged and reliable basic word processor. It contains 8 files with 12.5 page capacity each, and runs for hundreds of hours on 3 AA batteries (not included). There is no internet to distract you, or RF emissions so it is easy to focus on writing! When you finish typing, simply connect the Alphasmart to any computer with the included USB cable, open up Word or any word processing or email program, press the send button and the device ‘types’ your words onto the screen. It’s a basic- but sturdy- technology that has come to the rescue of a growing number of people with electromagnetic sensitivities. For those who have been so seriously injured that they can no longer use a computer, the Alphasmart can restore communication and creative expression, with no EMF hangover. For those who wish to reduce the amount of time spent in front of the computer, the Alphasmart is a solid investment. Refurbished and fully tested. In Stock | Sale Price: $39.95
Bargain Bin (Pre-Owned Meters and Accessories):
EMFields AM-10 (like new condition) $249.95
Kill-a-Watt Energy Monitoring Device (very good condition) $16.95
Safe and Sound Pro 2 (like new- open box) $329.95 Know the Difference![/caption]