Welcome to Stop Smart Meters! Store. Proceeds help us organize against smart meters. To shop, simply click on the “Add to Cart” buttons below. Thank you for your support!
Be sure to check out our new “bargain bin” below for great deals on pre-owned meters!
Vacation Notice: All purchases made between June 16th- June 27th will ship out on June 28th/ 29th. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for your ongoing support.
All EMF meters are fully guaranteed, calibrated by the manufacturer, and ship direct from Stop Smart Meters! in California (not via third party). Technical support and detailed usage guides included. Need advice about which EMF Meter to purchase? See below and read our FAQ.
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed: We provide support with all purchases, and will issue a refund within a month if for any reason you are not satisfied. Full details on our shipping and returns page.
FREE domestic shipping with all purchases and no sales tax outside California. All meters are expedited and ship USPS Priority/ First Class.
The EMF Meters we sell are guaranteed to be the most affordable of any available online. You can save even more with our combo deals when buying multiple meters at once (see below). All prices subject to change.
Online transactions handled via PayPal. Pay easily and securely with your debit or credit card, PayPal, or pay by Check/ Money order. We never share or sell your information to third parties, unlike the utilities.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about anything in our store, or need advice about smart meters, feel free to call our toll-free hotline: (888) 965-6435 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornet ED88T PLUS Electrosmog Meter (RF/LF/ E-Field Tri-Mode with data logging and USB port)
This is the new, revamped version of Cornet’s popular tri-mode ED88T meter, featuring a larger screen, more robust housing, new rubberized, durable and easy-to-understand buttons, and a USB port to provide power or log EMF data over time using a PC. It also has a headphone jack to monitor RF signals privately. We have heard nothing but positive feedback from people who have bought this meter. A crucial safety device for your family.
Buy this meter if you want an affordable, compact meter with all the latest features to measure the most common types of EMF.
Regular: $189.95 | Sale Price: $169.95| In Stock
- Detects RF from smart meters, wi-fi, cell phones, cell towers etc. (100 mhz-8 ghz)
- Detects LF from power lines, household wiring, appliances etc. (50 hz-10khz)
- Detects E-Fields from power lines, electric wiring, hybrid cars, etc. (50 hz- 50 khz)
- Detects Primary Broadcast Frequency (between 100Mhz and 2.7Ghz)
- Sound function/ volume control helps identify RF source, even at low levels
- Fast sampling rate (10,000/ sec.) to capture brief pulses
- Larger, Back-lit data display and rolling power density graph
- USB connection for data logging and power supply
- Durable, rubberized buttons
- Headphone jack
- Pre-set to precautionary guidelines LED settings
- Battery power indicator/ 9V Energizer Battery pre-installed
- Designed and manufactured in Santa Clara, CA, US
- Compact Dimensions: 5 (13.5 x 7 x 2.5 cm)
- Manufacturer 1 year limited warranty
Micro USB Cord for Cornet ED88T PLUS Meter- 3 ft. Connect your Cornet device to any USB port for non-battery power source- you also can export data from the Cornet to a PC. In Stock | $9.95
Micro USB Cord for Cornet ED88T PLUS Meter- 6 ft. Connect your Cornet device to any USB port for non-battery power source- you also can export data from the Cornet to a PC. In Stock | $14.95
Links for further Cornet-related information and software downloads:
RF (Radiofrequency) Meters:
EMFields Acousticom 2 Basic RF Meter The Acousticom 2 presents RF measurements as an audio signal, with LEDs and an alarm at high levels of RF (you can also switch the sound off if you prefer to be less obvious when taking readings). With simple controls, easy to read results, but still using the same advanced microwave detector as the Acoustimeter AM-10, this instrument is perfect for those on a budget. It is smaller and lighter than the Acoustimeter, and comes in its own carry pouch.
When first turned on the Acousticom 2 is silent. The sound may be turned on and off by pressing the button. The Acousticom 2 also has an “alarm” sounder which emits a pulsing warning at higher exposure levels. If the alarm is not required, then it is easy to disable it each time when you turn the Acousticom 2 on. The demodulated sounds allow you to determine, with a small amount of practice, what type of device is creating the pulsing microwave levels that are present.
Sound samples are available on the “Further Information” tab on the EMFields website to help you identify what kind of signal your Acousticom 2 is measuring.
Buy this meter if you want a simple, compact and precise meter to measure wireless communications in the radio frequency spectrum.
- A line of colored LEDS displaying Peak exposure levels in V/m
- Measurement range: 200 – 8 000 MHz ±6 dB (typical accuracy)
- Sensitivity (Peak Display): 0.01 – 6.00 volts per metre (V/m)
0.01 / 0.02 / 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.3 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 6.0 V/m;
(equivalent to 0.5 to 100,000 peak µW/m2)
- Some intermediate points when two LEDs are both lit are also defined: 0.2 / 0.6 / 2.0 / 4.5 V/m
- The speaker may be switched on and off
- An alarm sounder at higher exposure levels (may be disabled)
- Power source: 1x PP3/MN1604 9 volt Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours continuous with normal alkaline battery
- » Low battery indicator light (the green ‘on’ light turns red)
- Size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD); Weight: 140g incl. battery
- Includes soft shell zipper case
- Warranty: 5 Years
Regular Price $189.95 Sale Price including shipping: $169.95 | In Stock
Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a compact, simple to use meter for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation (200 MHz to 8 Ghz). The Pro II includes all the same features the original Safe and Sound Pro has: Max Hold, USB power jack for continuous monitoring, Adjustable volume control and 2.5mm headphone jack and sound signature analysis. New features include: Max Reset Button, lower noise floor, a more robust and bright display and an upgraded microprocessor.
Buy the Safe and Sound Pro 2 if you are looking for a technically sophisticated RF meter that is more likely to accurately measure microwave pollution across a wide spectrum.
Regular Price $399.95 Sale Price including shipping: $385.00 | Out of Stock- expected in July 2021
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User’s Guide
- 2 – AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Range of Meter: 650 MHz – 8 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 8 GHz)
- Accuracy: +/- 6dB – 3rd Party Certified
- Power Range: <0.001μW/m2 to >2,000,000μW/m2
- Sampling Rate: <5 μs
- LED Ranges @ 2.4 GHz: Green (Flashing) <1 μW/m2 / Green 1 – 10 μW/m2 / Yellow 10 – 100 μW/m2 / Orange 100 – 1,000 μW/m2 / Red 1,000 – 10,000 μW/m2 / Red (Slow Flashing) 10,000 μW/m2 – 100,000 μW/m2 / Red (Fast Flashing) >100,000 μW/m2
- Zipper Case Dimensions: 7″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Meter Dimensions: 6″ x 3.5″ x 1″ (15cm x 9cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight (With Zipper Case): 0.6 lbs (0.286kg)
- Material of Meter Case: Plastic
- Battery Life: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries – 12 to 15 hour battery life
EMFields Acoustimeter AM-11 EMFields most powerful radiofrequency (RF) / microwave detector yet. It measures both peak and average signals using a combination of LEDs and number readings on an bright text screen. The AM11 detects almost all modern wireless technology, including mobile phones, cordless phones, smart meters and Wifi. The instrument is suitable for those with severe electrosensitivity as it is sensitive down to 0.02 V/m. It also has an audio output that helps determine the source of the exposure.
- Suitable for most 5G measurements
- Very fast response time with measurements taken thousands of times per second
- Peak and average signal strength displayed on a clear LED scale
- Both readings also numerically displayed on an bright “OLED” text screen
- Detects mobile phones, cordless phones, smart meters, Wifi, and many other wireless devices
- Suitable for those with severe electrosensitivity as it is sensitive down to 0.02 V/m
- Audio output that helps determine the source of the exposure.
- 5 year return to base warranty
Buy the EMFields AM-11 if you are looking for an advanced RF meter that measures the latest frequencies and is built by a heath-focused company.
Regular Price $429.95 Sale Price including shipping: $389.95 | In Stock
Low Frequency (Gauss) Meters:
EMFields PF5 Pocket Electric and Magnetic Detector The PF5 is EMFields’ newest power-frequencies detector. The PF5 measures electric and magnetic EMFs from house wiring, including those from appliances at home and at work. The PF5, unlike most EMF meters on the market, also measures frequencies in the range from 20 Hz to well over 50 kHz. This enables the PF5 to measure the higher frequency electric and magnetic fields emitted by induction cooking stovetops, solar-panel inverters, ‘energy-saving’ compact fluorescent (CFL) lamps and some LED lights.
Buy this meter if you want a simple, compact and precise meter to measure Low Frequency magnetic and electric field emissions from power lines and appliances.
Regular Price $189.95 Sale Price including shipping: $155 | In Stock
- A line of colored LEDS shows the level
- Electric fields range: 5 – 200 V/m
- Frequency range: 15 – 2000 Hz ±3% typical accuracy)
- Magnetic fields range: 0.02 – 2.0 µT
» also available scaled 0.2 – 20 mG
- Resolution: 8 LEDs plus 7 middle points
- Accuracy: 50 to 2000 Hz ±10%
- Accuracy: 20 to 50000 Hz ±3 dB
- with a useable response from 15 Hz – 70 kHz
- Battery: 9V Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Current: 16-23 mA
- Battery life: 25 hours (normal alkaline)
- Low battery (6.7V) shown by red V/m LED
- Compact size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD)
- Weight:140g incl.battery; 175g with pouch
- Warranty: 5 Years
Alphalab Power Line (Dirty Electricity) Meter
The Alphalab Power Line Meter is an essential tool to measure and reduce “dirty electricity” in your home, caused by smart meters and other electronic devices. The Powerline Meter plugs into a wall outlet and requires no battery. It immediately displays total line noise in millivolts in the frequency range 10 KHz – 10 MHz. A speaker plays the sound of the Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI)
Buy this meter if you want to measure power quality (or dirty electricity) levels on your home wiring.
Regular Price $159.95 Sale Price including shipping: $139.95 | In Stock
EMF Meter Bundle Deals:
Save money when buying multiple meters at the same time. Plus, get free shipping as always. Here are the EMF meter bundles we recommend:
Cornet ED88T PLUS and Alphalab Power Line Meter Bundle
Bundle Price: $295.00 | In Stock
EMFields PF5 Gauss Meter and Acousticom 2 RF Meter Bundle (includes zipper cases)
Bundle Price: $299.95 | In Stock
EMFields PF5 Gauss Meter, Acousticom 2 RF Meter, and Alphalab Power Line (Dirty Electricity) Meter Bundle (includes zipper cases for EMFields Meters)
Bundle Price: $419.95 | In Stock
Public Health Warning Cards 4th Edition (released May 2019)- now includes 5G info and feistier language on community resistance. Printed on 4×6″ 100% recycled card stock. Hand out to your neighbors and friends Click here to see the full card. 50-pack $10.95 | In Stock
Advertencia Para La Salud Publica (En Espanol) Impreso en cartulina reciclado 100% de 4×6 “Entregue a sus vecinos y amigos” 50-pack: $10.95 | In Stock
Smart Meter Awareness Brochures– 4th Global Edition. Includes smart meter radiation comparison chart, types of smart meters, revised action items, plus space to add your local info with a label or stamp. Dimensions: 8.5 x 14″ 2 sided, double parallel fold brochure. More info and download pdf on our brochure page. Includes local labels for your area upon request.
50-pack $12.95| In Stock
Generation Zapped New DVD (Region 1- US/ Canada) In less than a generation, cell phones and the Internet have revolutionized virtually every aspect of our lives, transforming how we work, socialize and communicate. But what are the health consequences of this invisible convenience? ‘Generation Zapped’ investigates the dangers of daily exposure to wireless technologies – including the devastating effects on our health from infertility to cancer – and suggests ways to reduce overexposure. $19.95 per DVD | In Stock
The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
Now in Paperback! Electricity is at once the spark of life and the undoing of it. To what extent is our present environmental crisis a result of this contradiction? Where, exactly, did the modern epidemics of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease come from, and why are they out of control? Just how dangerous are computers and cell phones? This groundbreaking book supplies the answers to these and other questions. It is a must-read that begins in the year 1746 and explains what has gone wrong and what must change if we are to survive. A breaker of taboos and an antidote to two centuries of denial, this book is uplifting. An entertaining tale and a resource for researchers, it is a road map to how we came to be where we are, and a window to a possible, necessary, more alive future. Highly Recommended!
“I found it to be a mystery unfolding and could not put it down. This book is very, very important.” – Sandy Ross, Ph.D. President, Health and Habitat, Inc.
“As a physician I found it hard to put down.” – Bradley Johnson, MD Amen Center, SF
“The Invisible Rainbow is wonderful.”– David O. Carpenter, MD University at Albany
$24.95 per paperback copy | In Stock
Chemical and Electrical Hypersensitivity: A Sufferer’s Memoir By Jerry Evans — This timely memoir recounts one man’s affliction with MCS/ EHS and his struggle with the medical establishment, largely hostile to his diagnosis. When the symptoms became unbearable, he was forced to leave home and seek a more healthful environment where he could begin his recovery. This is an inspirational text for those living with electrical or multiple chemical sensitivity and an educational one for those learning about these conditions. $23 per copy |
The Healthy House Quest: Finding and Building Housing for Someone with Chemical and Electrical Hypersensitivities By Jerry Evans —A True Story of Hope Jerry Evans details his adventures building a healthy house in the high desert of Northern Arizona near the town of Snowflake. Jerry has suffered years of devastating illness from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and Electrical Hypersensitivity (EHS). As the story of his quest for his own place in the world unfolds, he finds a community of fellow survivors, learns how to build healthy housing, and finally finds stability, peace, and a place to call home. $14.95 per paperback copy | In Stock
‘StopSmartMeters.org’ Stop Sign Logo Stickers, Octagon Shaped 1.5″ x 1.5″ discreet vinyl UV resistant, durable/easy peel, tells the message and where to get more info- in one sticker. Pack of 30 $12.95 |
Low EMF Word Processors
Alphasmart 3000 Low-EMF Word Processor The Alphasmart 3000 is a rugged and reliable basic word processor. It contains 8 files with 12.5 page capacity each, and runs for hundreds of hours on 3 AA batteries (not included). There is no internet to distract you, or RF emissions so it is easy to focus on writing! When you finish typing, simply connect the Alphasmart to any computer with the included USB cable, open up Word or any word processing or email program, press the send button and the device ‘types’ your words onto the screen. It’s a basic- but sturdy- technology that has come to the rescue of a growing number of people with electromagnetic sensitivities. For those who have been so seriously injured that they can no longer use a computer, the Alphasmart can restore communication and creative expression, with no EMF hangover. For those who wish to reduce the amount of time spent in front of the computer, the Alphasmart is a solid investment. Refurbished and fully tested. In Stock | Sale Price: $39.95
Bargain Bin (Pre-Owned Meters and Accessories):
EMFields AM-10 (like new condition) $259.95
Cornet ED78S (excellent condition) $79.95
Cornet ED88T PLUS (excellent condition) $129.95
Kill-a-Watt Energy Monitoring Device (very good condition) $16.95
Safe and Sound Pro 2 (like new- open box) $339.95
EBL 9V charger (very good condition) $14.95
You Can Also Pay By Check or Money Order Instead of PayPal:
1. Add up your order (CA residents please add 7.25% sales tax)
2. Send a check or postal money order to: Stop Smart Meters! PO Box 682 Portola, CA 96122. Include your USPS shipping address, how many of each item you wish to order, and your e-mail address and/or phone number in case we have any questions. Thanks!