Welcome to Stop Smart Meters! Store. Proceeds help us organize against smart meters. To shop, simply click on the “Add to Cart” buttons below. Thank you for your support!
All EMF meters are fully guaranteed, calibrated by the manufacturer, and ship direct from Stop Smart Meters! in California (not via third party). Technical support and detailed usage guides included. Need advice about which EMF Meter to purchase? See below and read our FAQ.
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed: We provide support with all purchases, and will issue a refund within a month if for any reason you are not satisfied. Full details on our shipping and returns page.
FREE domestic shipping with all purchases and no sales tax outside California. All meters are expedited and ship USPS Priority/ First Class.
The EMF Meters we sell are guaranteed to be the most affordable of any available online. You can save even more with our combo deals when buying multiple meters at once (see below). All prices subject to change.
Lower-priced EMF meters available to the vulnerable: If you have been diagnosed with Electro-Magnetic Sensitivity, have tested positive for COVID-19, or are purchasing for a library or community center, you are eligible for a 10% discount on everything in our store. Write to us with details.
Online transactions handled via PayPal. Pay easily and securely with your debit or credit card, PayPal, or pay by Check/ Money order. We never share or sell your information to third parties, unlike the utilities.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about anything in our store, or need advice about smart meters, feel free to call our toll-free hotline: (888) 965-6435 or e-mail email@example.com
Cornet ED88T PLUS Electrosmog Meter (RF/LF/ E-Field Tri-Mode with data logging and USB port)
This is the new, revamped version of Cornet’s popular tri-mode ED88T meter, featuring a larger screen, more robust housing, new rubberized, durable and easy-to-understand buttons, and a USB port to provide power or log EMF data over time using a PC. It also has a headphone jack to monitor RF signals privately. We have heard nothing but positive feedback from people who have bought this meter. A crucial safety device for your family.
Buy this meter if you want an affordable, compact meter with all the latest features to measure the most common types of EMF.
Sale Price: $179.95| In Stock
- Detects RF from smart meters, wi-fi, cell phones, cell towers etc. (100 mhz-8 ghz)
- Detects LF from power lines, household wiring, appliances etc. (50 hz-10khz)
- Detects E-Fields from power lines, electric wiring, hybrid cars, etc. (50 hz- 50 khz)
- Detects Primary Broadcast Frequency (between 100Mhz and 2.7Ghz)
- Sound function/ volume control helps identify RF source, even at low levels
- Fast sampling rate (10,000/ sec.) to capture brief pulses
- Larger, Back-lit data display and rolling power density graph
- USB connection for data logging and power supply
- Durable, rubberized buttons
- Headphone jack
- Pre-set to precautionary guidelines LED settings
- Battery power indicator/ 9V Energizer Battery pre-installed
- Designed and manufactured in Santa Clara, CA, US
- Compact Dimensions: 5 (13.5 x 7 x 2.5 cm)
- Includes Case Logic zippered hard case to protect your meter from damage
- Manufacturer 1 year limited warranty
Case Logic Hard Zipper Case (Red) for Cornet brand meters This zipper case keeps your Cornet meter safe and includes a pouch for cords and written reference material. In Stock | $14.95
Micro USB Cord for Cornet ED88T PLUS Meter- 3 ft. Connect your Cornet device to any USB port for non-battery power source- you also can export data from the Cornet to a PC. In Stock | $9.95
Micro USB Cord for Cornet ED88T PLUS Meter- 6 ft. Connect your Cornet device to any USB port for non-battery power source- you also can export data from the Cornet to a PC. In Stock | $14.95
Links for further Cornet-related information and software downloads:
*REFURBISHED* CORNET ED78S (3 month warranty) — Buy this meter if you are on a tight budget but still want to be able to detect the most common types of EMF $99.95| In Stock
RF (Radiofrequency) Meters:
EMFields Acousticom 2 Basic RF Meter The Acousticom 2 presents RF measurements as an audio signal, with LEDs and an alarm at high levels of RF (you can also switch the sound off if you prefer to be less obvious when taking readings). With simple controls, easy to read results, but still using the same advanced microwave detector as the Acoustimeter AM-10, this instrument is perfect for those on a budget. It is smaller and lighter than the Acoustimeter, and comes in its own carry pouch.
When first turned on the Acousticom 2 is silent. The sound may be turned on and off by pressing the button. The Acousticom 2 also has an “alarm” sounder which emits a pulsing warning at higher exposure levels. If the alarm is not required, then it is easy to disable it each time when you turn the Acousticom 2 on. The demodulated sounds allow you to determine, with a small amount of practice, what type of device is creating the pulsing microwave levels that are present. These features make the instrument the most useful and practical one available – even for people with severe electrosensitivity.
Sound samples are available on the “Further Information” tab on the EMFields website to help you identify what kind of signal your Acousticom 2 is measuring.
Buy this meter if you want a simple, compact and precise meter to measure wireless communications in the radio frequency spectrum.
- A line of coloured LEDS displaying Peak exposure levels in V/m
- Measurement range: 200 – 8 000 MHz ±6 dB (typical accuracy)
- Sensitivity (Peak Display): 0.01 – 6.00 volts per metre (V/m)
0.01 / 0.02 / 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.3 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 6.0 V/m;
(equivalent to 0.5 to 100,000 peak µW/m2)
- Some intermediate points when two LEDs are both lit are also defined: 0.2 / 0.6 / 2.0 / 4.5 V/m
- The speaker may be switched on and off
- An alarm sounder at higher exposure levels (may be disabled)
- Power source: 1x PP3/MN1604 9 volt Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours continuous with normal alkaline battery
- » Low battery indicator light (the green ‘on’ light turns red)
- Size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD); Weight: 140g incl. battery
- Includes soft shell zipper case
- Warranty: 5 Years
Regular Price $189.95 Sale Price including shipping: $179.95 | In Stock
Safe and Sound Classic RF Detector — 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with +/- 6dB accuracy from 650MHz to 8 GHz, and effective from 200 MHz to 8 GHz Unlike any other detector in its price range. The Safe and Sound RF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation. Engineered and designed by the RF Engineers of Safe Living Technologies. Manufactured in Canada and circuit board made in Silicon Valley, USA. Provides a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment and requires no technical experience. It uses color coded LED’s which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment. The Safe and Sound also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to.
Buy this meter if you want a basic, precise RF meter that is dependable across a wide range of frequencies.
Regular Price $189.95 Sale Price including shipping: $159.95 | Pre-Order (Available end of June 2020)
- No technical experience required, easy to use and understand
- True response detection range: 650 MHz to 8 GHz +/- 6dB
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- Measurement ranges based on current Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Color coded LED’s which identify exposure levels corresponding to Building Biology Guidelines
- EHS Friendly to hold – no emissions from electronics inside when sound is disabled
- Battery operated (2 x AAA) – 8 to 12 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design – 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5″ X 3.5″ X 0.8″)
- Engineered in Canada – Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Safe and Sound Classic RF Detector
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User’s Guide
- 2 – AAA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Range of Meter: 650 MHz – 10 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 8 GHz
- Accuracy: +/- 6dB – 3rd Party Certified – testing report attached
- Frequency Measuring Range : <1μW/m2 to >10 000μW/m2
- Sampling Rate: <5 μs
- LED Ranges @ 2.4 GHz: Green (Flashing) <1 μW/m2 / Green 1 – 10 μW/m2 / Yellow 10 – 100 μW/m2 / Orange 100 – 1000 μW/m2 / Red 1000 – 10000 μW/m2 / Red (Flashing) >10 000 μW/m2
- Zipper Case Dimensions: 85mm X 110mm X 30mm (3.5″ X 4.3″ X 1.2″)
- Meter Dimensions: 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5″ X 3.5″ X 0.8″)
- Weight: Approx. 140 grams including batteries and zippered carrying case
- Material of Case: Plastic
- Battery Life: 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries – 8 to 12 hour battery life
Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a compact, simple to use meter for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation (200 MHz to 8 Ghz). The Pro II includes all the same features the original Safe and Sound Pro has: Max Hold, USB power jack for continuous monitoring, Adjustable volume control and 2.5mm headphone jack and sound signature analysis. New features include: Max Reset Button, lower noise floor, a more robust and bright display and an upgraded microprocessor.
Buy the Safe and Sound Pro 2 if you are looking for a technically sophisticated RF meter that is more likely to accurately measure microwave pollution across a wide spectrum.
Regular Price $399.95 Sale Price including shipping: $389.95 | Pre-order now- expected back in stock end of June 2020
- True response detection range: (650 MHz to 8 GHz) +/- 6dB, effective 200 MHz to 8 GHz
- Accuracy +/- 6dB – Performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification – 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m²
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure 5G cellular signals between (200MHz – 12GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,000,000 µW/m² and down to 0.001 µW/m²
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) – 12 – 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design – 7″ X 4.5″ X 1.5″ (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada – Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User’s Guide
- 2 – AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Range of Meter: 650 MHz – 8 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 8 GHz)
- Accuracy: +/- 6dB – 3rd Party Certified
- Power Range: <0.001μW/m2 to >2,000,000μW/m2
- Sampling Rate: <5 μs
- LED Ranges @ 2.4 GHz: Green (Flashing) <1 μW/m2 / Green 1 – 10 μW/m2 / Yellow 10 – 100 μW/m2 / Orange 100 – 1,000 μW/m2 / Red 1,000 – 10,000 μW/m2 / Red (Slow Flashing) 10,000 μW/m2 – 100,000 μW/m2 / Red (Fast Flashing) >100,000 μW/m2
- Zipper Case Dimensions: 7″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Meter Dimensions: 6″ x 3.5″ x 1″ (15cm x 9cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight (With Zipper Case): 0.6 lbs (0.286kg)
- Material of Meter Case: Plastic
- Battery Life: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries – 12 to 15 hour battery life
Low Frequency (Gauss) Meters:
EMFields PF5 Pocket Electric and Magnetic Detector The PF5 is EMFields’ newest power-frequencies detector. The PF5 measures electric and magnetic EMFs from house wiring, including those from appliances at home and at work. The PF5, unlike most EMF meters on the market, also measures frequencies in the range from 20 Hz to well over 50 kHz. This enables the PF5 to measure the higher frequency electric and magnetic fields emitted by induction cooking stovetops, solar-panel inverters, ‘energy-saving’ compact fluorescent (CFL) lamps and some LED lights.
These are amongst the most concerning new sources of our electromagnetic field exposures as the currents they induce in your body are proportional to the frequency. So a magnetic field at 25000 Hz (25 kHz) will induce 500 times more current in your body compared with same strength of field at 50 Hz. Induction hobs, in particular, induce some of the highest internal electric currents in your body in the VLF frequency range. Such currents have been shown to significantly affect the nervous system.
The PF5 is an easy to use, pocket sized, accurate, power-frequencies meter which is ideal for carrying around. It measures both electric and magnetic fields and is labelled in milliGauss (mG) units. This is a great, compact high quality gauss meter- highly recommended.
Buy this meter if you want a simple, compact and precise meter to measure Low Frequency magnetic and electric field emissions from power lines and appliances.
Regular Price $189.95 Sale Price including shipping: $165 | In Stock
- A line of colored LEDS shows the level
- Electric fields range: 5 – 200 V/m
- Frequency range: 15 – 2000 Hz ±3% typical accuracy)
- Magnetic fields range: 0.02 – 2.0 µT
» also available scaled 0.2 – 20 mG
- Resolution: 8 LEDs plus 7 middle points
- Accuracy: 50 to 2000 Hz ±10%
- Accuracy: 20 to 50000 Hz ±3 dB
- with a useable response from 15 Hz – 70 kHz
- Battery: 9V Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Current: 16-23 mA
- Battery life: 25 hours (normal alkaline)
- Low battery (6.7V) shown by red V/m LED
- Compact size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD)
- Weight:140g incl.battery; 175g with pouch
- Warranty: 5 Years
Alphalab Power Line (Dirty Electricity) Meter
The Alphalab Power Line Meter is an essential tool to measure and reduce “dirty electricity” in your home, caused by smart meters and other electronic devices. The Powerline Meter plugs into a wall outlet and requires no battery. It immediately displays total line noise in millivolts in the frequency range 10 KHz – 10 MHz. A speaker plays the sound of the Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI)
Buy this meter if you want to measure power quality (or dirty electricity) levels on your home wiring.
Regular Price $159.95 Sale Price including shipping: $139.95 | In Stock
EMF Meter Combo Deals:
Save money when buying multiple meters at the same time. Plus, get free shipping as always. Here are the EMF meter combos we recommend:
Cornet ED88T PLUS and Alphalab Power Line Meter Combo (includes Cornet ED88T Plus Hard Zipper Case)
Combo Price: $309.95 | In Stock
EMFields PF5 Gauss Meter and Acousticom 2 RF Meter Combo (includes zipper cases)
Combo Price: $324.95 | In Stock
EMFields PF5 Gauss Meter, Acousticom 2 RF Meter, and Alphalab Power Line (Dirty Electricity) Meter Combo (includes zipper cases for EMFields Meters)
Combo Price: $444.95 | In Stock
Pre-owned ITT or Cortelco push-button Landline Telephone. No RF emitted and no electric grid required- only a standard landline telephone jack and service. These phones are in very good condition, tested, sanitized naturally and ready to use. Includes wall cord. Great for any day but especially if the power goes out! $29.95 | In Stock
Ask about our other landline phones, including rotary and specialty phones.
Public Health Warning Cards 4th Edition (released May 2019)- now includes 5G info and feistier language on community resistance. Printed on 4×6″ 100% recycled card stock. Hand out to your neighbors and friends Click here to see the full card. 50-pack $10.95 | In Stock
Advertencia Para La Salud Publica (En Espanol) Impreso en cartulina reciclado 100% de 4×6 “Entregue a sus vecinos y amigos” 50-pack: $10.95 | In Stock
Smart Meter Awareness Brochures– 4th Global Edition. Includes smart meter radiation comparison chart, types of smart meters, revised action items, plus space to add your local info with a label or stamp. Dimensions: 8.5 x 14″ 2 sided, double parallel fold brochure. More info and download pdf on our brochure page. Includes local labels for your area upon request.
50-pack $12.95| In Stock
Generation Zapped New DVD (Region 1- US/ Canada) In less than a generation, cell phones and the Internet have revolutionized virtually every aspect of our lives, transforming how we work, socialize and communicate. But what are the health consequences of this invisible convenience? ‘Generation Zapped’ investigates the dangers of daily exposure to wireless technologies – including the devastating effects on our health from infertility to cancer – and suggests ways to reduce overexposure. $19.95 per DVD | In Stock
The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
Now in Paperback! Electricity is at once the spark of life and the undoing of it. To what extent is our present environmental crisis a result of this contradiction? Where, exactly, did the modern epidemics of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease come from, and why are they out of control? Just how dangerous are computers and cell phones? This groundbreaking book supplies the answers to these and other questions. It is a must-read that begins in the year 1746 and explains what has gone wrong and what must change if we are to survive. A breaker of taboos and an antidote to two centuries of denial, this book is uplifting. An entertaining tale and a resource for researchers, it is a road map to how we came to be where we are, and a window to a possible, necessary, more alive future. Highly Recommended!
“I found it to be a mystery unfolding and could not put it down. This book is very, very important.” – Sandy Ross, Ph.D. President, Health and Habitat, Inc.
“As a physician I found it hard to put down.” – Bradley Johnson, MD Amen Center, SF
“The Invisible Rainbow is wonderful.”– David O. Carpenter, MD University at Albany
Disclaimer: This book is provided for information only. Stop Smart Meters! does not necessarily agree with all conclusions made by the author.
$21.95 per paperback copy | In Stock
All EMF*d Up (*Electromagnetic Fields): My Journey Through Wireless Radiation Poisoning plus How You Can Protect Yourself By Anne Mills — Do you suffer from insomnia, headaches, vertigo, nausea, heart palpitations, body aches or sporadic flu symptoms? These are all indications of exposure to electromagnetic field radiation (EMF). Cell phones, routers, WiFi, cell towers, 5G and all things wireless emit EMF, which can make people ill with a permanent malady called electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS). Persons of all ages are being affected in ways in which most United States physicians are not yet familiar. In this two-part book, Anne Mills tells her first-hand account of EMF poisoning in 2006 and the ensuing government involvement and threats. Anne then shares experiences in:
- Recovery guided by European physicians
- Protection from wireless radiation and Safe Travel
- Shielding home and building Faraday shelters
- Diagnosis, Americans with Disabilities Act and Social Security Disability
- And How to Survive in a world that is All EMF*d Up.
$14.95 per paperback copy | In Stock
The Healthy House Quest: Finding and Building Housing for Someone with Chemical and Electrical Hypersensitivities By Jerry Evans —A True Story of Hope Jerry Evans details his adventures building a healthy house in the high desert of Northern Arizona near the town of Snowflake. Jerry has suffered years of devastating illness from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and Electrical Hypersensitivity (EHS). As the story of his quest for his own place in the world unfolds, he finds a community of fellow survivors, learns how to build healthy housing, and finally finds stability, peace, and a place to call home. $14.95 per paperback copy | In Stock
Chemical and Electrical Hypersensitivity: A Sufferer’s Memoir By Jerry Evans — This timely memoir recounts one man’s affliction with MCS/ EHS and his struggle with the medical establishment, largely hostile to his diagnosis. When the symptoms became unbearable, he was forced to leave home and seek a more healthful environment where he could begin his recovery. This is an inspirational text for those living with electrical or multiple chemical sensitivity and an educational one for those learning about these conditions. $23 per copy | Currently re-ordering
Stop Smart Meters! Bumper Stickers – 4″ x 11″ UV resistant, vinyl sticker- Pack of 10 $9 |Currently Out of Stock
‘StopSmartMeters.org’ Stop Sign Logo Stickers, Octagon Shaped 1.5″ x 1.5″ discreet vinyl UV resistant, durable/easy peel, tells the message and where to get more info- in one sticker. Pack of 30 $12.95 |
Low EMF Word Processors
Alphasmart 3000 Low-EMF Word Processor The Alphasmart 3000 is a rugged and reliable basic word processor. It contains 8 files with 12.5 page capacity each, and runs for hundreds of hours on 3 AA batteries (not included). There is no internet to distract you, or RF emissions so it is easy to focus on writing! When you finish typing, simply connect the Alphasmart to any computer with the included USB cable, open up Word or any word processing or email program, press the send button and the device ‘types’ your words onto the screen. It’s a basic- but sturdy- technology that has come to the rescue of a growing number of people with electromagnetic sensitivities. For those who have been so seriously injured that they can no longer use a computer, the Alphasmart can restore communication and creative expression, with no EMF hangover. For those who wish to reduce the amount of time spent in front of the computer, the Alphasmart is a solid investment. Refurbished and fully tested. In Stock | Sale Price: $39.95
Pay By Check/Money Order and Postal Mail Instead of PayPal!
1. Add up your order (CA residents please add 7.25% sales tax)
2. Send a check or postal money order to: Stop Smart Meters! PO Box 682 Portola, CA 96122. Include your USPS shipping address, how many of each item you wish to order, and your e-mail address and/or phone number in case we have any questions. Thanks!