Thanks to EMF Safety Network for their coverage:
Shari Anker begins her comments to the Port St. Lucie Florida city council by stating, “In the book, Diary of Anne Frank, is Anne’s famous entry that reads, Despite everything I still believe that people are good in their hearts.” Not long after that she was killed in a concentration camp. Anne Frank was right that at least some people have good hearts. But for her, at that time and in that place there weren’t enough good people in her life.”
Shari states, “The pulsed modulated radiation emissions from the Neptune R900 water meters the city is installing causes injuries to my health. I need a zone of safety around my home where I am free of these emissions.” Sheri’s letters and requests to the city are ignored. She asks, “WHY NO RESPONSE?”
Lisa Lacoparra had a seizure 3 weeks after the “smart” water meter was installed by the City of Port St Lucie Utility Dept this year. She also had a seizure last year one week after Florida Power and Light (FPL) installed smart meters on her neighbors homes. Although FPL removed the smart meters from Lisa neighbors’ homes the Cities “smart” water meters for neighbors, at the end of her driveway are making her very ill.
Lisa’s doctor is requesting for all transmitting meters to be removed within a 300-600 m radius of her home. The City and the utility dept are refusing — even though it is a life threatening situation.
Call to demand that the city remove the transmitting radiation meters and provide a zone of safety for Lisa, and Sheri and everyone who requests it!
- City of Port St Lucie Utilities dept director Jesus A. Merejo 772-873-6400
- Port St. Lucie City Council Mayor JoAnn M. Faiella firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Mayor Linda Bartz District1@cityofpsl.com
- Councilwoman Michelle Lee Berger District2@cityofpsl.com
- Councilwoman Shannon M. Martin District3@cityofpsl.com
- Councilman Ron Bowen District4@cityofpsl.com
- City Council members and City manager Jeffrey Bremer call 772-8715225