We are happy to announce that the Stop Smart Meters! toll-free hotline has been funded for 2020, thanks to your donations and support! Thank you for helping us keep this critical lifeline available to those who need it! If you have left a voicemail for us on the hotline and have not received a call back, please try us again.
We have recently been fielding a large number of calls and e-mails regarding the Coronavirus, and thought we would reach out with some sound, science-based advice at this time:
- There is no evidence that the coronavirus is directly caused by 5G or other wireless.
- There is plenty of evidence that wireless RF microwave radiation can and does damage the immune system and potentially cause viral mutations.
- In addition to the excellent advice from Dr. James Robb below, we would add the following recommendations to boost your immune system:
- Get plenty of exercise– especially of the aerobic variety. Sedentary habits are a killer! Cycling is an enjoyable and zero-carbon way to get around, and allows you to limit your exposure to people and their bugs on public transport. There are plenty of online resources to help you get around safely.
- Get plenty of sleep. Wireless exposure and late night screen exposure is linked with insomnia and a lack of deep sleep.
- Reduce your EMF exposure– wireless is a totally unnecessary and hazardous technology, and is associated with damage to the immune system that can leave you vulnerable to illness. There are now widespread calls to disconnect RF-emitting cells and wireless smart meters to prevent damage to public immunity. Here is a fascinating in-depth look at the connection between 5G and coronavirus from Paul Doyon of EMF Refugee.
- Most wireless exposure is self-inflicted in the home. It’s time to rid RF from your home entirely, with the help of an EMF meter. Affordable models are now available from the Stop Smart Meters! store and these benefit our activism. The popular, precise “Safe and Sound” meters from Safe Living Technologies should be ready to ship from our store next week.
- Educate yourself– we have great books for sale in our store, including “The Invisible Rainbow” by Arthur Firstenberg now in paperback that details the history of immune damage from EMF and the associated pandemics (very timely!).
Following is the most relevant and sane advice that we have seen on how to protect yourself and your family from the coronavirus. There is a lot of misinformation out there, so use your common sense and be skeptical of claims from dodgy sources. Stay safe out there and let us know if we can assist in fighting to keep your community safe. Never back down when your life and your health are at stake!
p.s. After ten years of listening to a steady drumbeat of sad and tragic stories of people injured by wireless with no place to go, my wife and I just couldn’t take it anymore. So, we are now working to create an EMF and wildlife refuge on our 15 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains of Northern California. We envision a safe place for people from all walks of life to meet and organize. The setting here is unique and beautiful. There is an old growth forest, wildflower meadow, and volcanic features on the land, with direct access to the Plumas and Tahoe National Forests. We welcome donations to help develop infrastructure to host a seasonal retreat for people who are recovering from toxic environments. Do you want to play a critical role in expanding our refuge? There are currently two homes and 6 acres for sale next door to us in a very low EMF environment– asking price $275K- please contact us for details. Thank you for helping us make our vision a reality.
For those concerned about the coronavirus:
Subject: What I am doing for the upcoming COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic
by James Robb, MD UC San Diego
Dear Colleagues, as some of you may recall, when I was a professor of pathology at the University of California San Diego, I was one of the first molecular virologists in the world to work on coronaviruses (the 1970s). I was the first to demonstrate the number of genes the virus contained. Since then, I have kept up with the coronavirus field and its multiple clinical transfers into the human population (e.g., SARS, MERS), from different animal sources.
The current projections for its expansion in the US are only probable, due to continued insufficient worldwide data, but it is most likely to be widespread in the US by mid to late March and April.
Here is what I have done and the precautions that I take and will take. These are the same precautions I currently use during our influenza seasons, except for the mask and gloves.:
1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.
2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches, elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip – do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4) Use disinfectant wipes (thyme oil Seventh Generation are best -ssm) at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.
5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home’s entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can’t immediately wash your hands.
7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more!
What I have stocked in preparation for the pandemic spread to the US:
1) Latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using the gasoline pump, and all other outside activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas.
Note: This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. This means that the air will not infect you! BUT all the surfaces where these droplets land are infectious for about a week on average – everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious. The virus is on surfaces and you will not be infected unless your unprotected face is directly coughed or sneezed upon. This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs) The only way for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth via your hands or an infected cough or sneeze onto or into your nose or mouth.
2) Stock up now with disposable surgical masks and use them to prevent you from touching your nose and/or mouth (We touch our nose/mouth 90X/day without knowing it!). This is the only way this virus can infect you – it is lung-specific. The mask will not prevent the virus in a direct sneeze from getting into your nose or mouth – it is only to keep you from touching your nose or mouth.
3) Stock up now with hand sanitizers and latex/nitrile gloves (get the appropriate sizes for your family). The hand sanitizers must be alcohol-based and greater than 60% alcohol to be effective.
4) Stock up now with zinc lozenges. These lozenges have been proven to be effective in blocking coronavirus (and most other viruses) from multiplying in your throat and nasopharynx. Use as directed several times each day when you begin to feel ANY “cold-like” symptoms beginning. It is best to lie down and let the lozenge dissolve in the back of your throat and nasopharynx. Cold-Eeze lozenges is one brand available, but there are other brands available.
I, as many others do, hope that this pandemic will be reasonably contained, BUT I personally do not think it will be. Humans have never seen this snake-associated virus before and have no internal defense against it. Tremendous worldwide efforts are being made to understand the molecular and clinical virology of this virus. Unbelievable molecular knowledge about the genomics, structure, and virulence of this virus has already been achieved. BUT, there will be NO drugs or vaccines available this year to protect us or limit the infection within us. Only symptomatic support is available.
I hope these personal thoughts will be helpful during this potentially catastrophic pandemic. You are welcome to share this email. Good luck to all of us!