…And analog meters are going to be offered–but the proposed cost will run you $210 the first year, and $120 each year after that.
Please read this informative post on EMFSafetyNetwork.org.
The California PUC will hold a second phase of hearings to address community-wide opt-out issues.
But what is missing from the proposal?
- No reckoning with the exposure that banks of meters produce for certain buildings. For those people who by no choice of their own are living next to the whopping RF pulses coming off banks of multiple meters, this opt-out means no relief from high levels of a possible carcinogen.
- No provision for immediate analog-meter relief for those adversely affected by the smart meters. We say “No more begging!”
- No plans for bringing PG&E into compliance with FCC rules about unlicensed transmitters.
- No provision for people needing smart-meter-free zones around their homes.
- No plans for a proper public hearing on the whole smart-meter deployment, such as an environmental impact review, a review of health impacts, or a real cost-benefit analysis. The only thing “green” about smart meters is the cash going straight into PG&E’s coffers.
California deployment is the model for the entire nation………………..stand firm for what is right!!
Howdy Y’all, Neal here from up north in Michigan. Consumers Energy is gettin ready to install quote “smart” meters here in my hometown.
I had no idea of the health repercussions of these meters until I found your site.
GOOD GOD , why do you put up with this…uh…how can I say this…,absolute bullshit!!!
Maybe that wording is too politically incorrect, but that is exactly what it is, ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT!!!!!
In this day and age ,workers for the utilities assaulting paying customers, cutting off service, destroying personal property.
AUUGGGGHHH, my head is gonna explode.
How can California, as a part of America, condone this kind of behavior?
Slowly killing people, Quickly killing jobs. All the while raking in the the big bucks and and laughing all the way to the bank.
Thank you for opening my eyes to the bigger picture and helping me make the decision to lock up my analog meter!
Register your Michigan Smart Meter complaint with the MPSC at:
Pingback: Southern Company Hides Electric Meter Dangers – Fires the whistle Blower and Hopes not to get Burned « Mississippi Coal